Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital invites tender from interested eligible bidders as per the instructions provided here under.
CATEGORY A. OPEN TENDER
|No||Reference||Description of Goods||Closing Date||Eligibility||Download|
|Supply and Delivery of Building Materials
|2||KUTRRH /TNDR/G/030/ SDDW/2020-2022||Supply and Delivery of Doors and Windows||27/01/2021
|2.||KUTRRH /TNDR/G/031/ SDSI/2020-2022||Supply and Delivery of Surgical Instruments||27/01/2021
Download this advert
- Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information from and inspect the tender documents at KUTRRH Procurement Department during normal working hours 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
- A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates by downloading the tender documents free of charge at KUTRRH website kutrrh.go.ke. Bidders who download MUST send their contacts details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: There will be no sale of Hard Copies
- Bidders seeking clarification MUST strictly do so through the emails provided – email@example.com. Any addendum issued will be sent to all the bidders and posted on the web- site (bidders are encouraged to keep visiting the website kutrrh.go.ke from time to time).
- Completed tender documents shall be sealed and marked as stated in the tender document and be deposited in the “Tender Box” Located at Main Reception, Ground Floor so as to reach us on or before the date and time indicated
- Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the tenderer’s or their representatives who may choose to attend at KUTRRH.
NOTE: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.