INVITATION TO TENDER
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital invites International Open Tender from interested eligible bidders as per the instructions provided here under.
INTERNATIONAL OPEN TENDER
|No.||Reference||Description of Goods/Services||Eligibility|
|1||KUTRRH /TNDR/W/050/CETO-IMIC/2019-2020||Construction, Equipping, Training and Operationalization of Integrated Molecular Imaging Centre||Open|
- Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information from and inspect the tender documents at KUTRRH Procurement Department during normal working hours 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday or our website at www.kutrrh.go.ke
- A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs 1,000 to be deposited in:-
Bank Name: Kenya Commercial Bank
Branch: Thika Road Mall
Account Name: KUTRRH
Account Number: 1258637243
Those who buy the tenders are advised to take the bank slip to the Cashier to be issued with an official receipt before collecting the tender documents from Procurement Department during normal working hours, Monday-Friday.
- Completed tender documents shall be sealed and marked as stated in the tender document and be deposited in the “Tender Box” Located at Main Reception, Ground Floor so as to reach us on or before Tuesday 24th March, 2020 at 10:00am.
- Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the tenderer’s or their representatives who may choose to attend at KUTRRH Boardroom.
- For any clarification kindly send your request(s) for clarification to the Chief Executive Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- NOTE: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.