Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital (KUTRRH) is a leading National Referral Hospital with a Vision of be a premier hospital renowned for Clinical Excellence, Education and Research.
The hospital seeks to attract qualified and experienced Critical Care nurses on a one-year contract.
- NURSING OFFICERS CRITICAL CARE – KUTRRH/DNSNOCC/369/02
Download Job Description
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply STRICTLY ONLINE
with your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, and Updated License to the address below:
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Updated License when applying online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications was 12th April 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through official telephones/ emails.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YOUTH, WOMEN AND PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.