Kenyatta University Teaching Referral and Research Hospital is seeking to recruit dynamic and self-driven individuals with a high degree of integrity, who are result-oriented, demonstrate professionalism and competence to fill the following positions within its staff establishment:
|S/NO||JOB TITLES||REFERENCE NUMBER||Positions|
|2||Medical Laboratory Technologist (Molecular Science)||KUTRRH/DCSMLTECH/285||3|
|3||Obstetrics & Gynaecologist||KUTRRH/DCSMOBSGYN/286||1|
|4||Deputy Director, Clinical Services||KUTRRH/DCSDDCS/287||1|
|5||Deputy Director, Administration||KUTRRH/DCSADDA/288||1|
|6||Deputy Director, Human Resources||KUTRRH/DCSADDHR/289||1|
|7||Director, Training, Research & Innovation||KUTRRH/DTRID/290||1|
The deadline for the receipt of all applications was Tuesday 28th July 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through the official email/ telephone.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sorry, no posts were found.