Give Your Loved One A Deserving Send-Off As We Walk With You Towards Healing
Losing a loved one is one of the most challenging seasons that we face. Anxiety, stress and many unanswered questions during this time make it tough to handle all the necessary funeral plans.
At Kenyatta Memorial Funeral Home, we are committed to delivering excellent service to honour the life and the memory of your loved one and to help you overcome this trying time.
“Kenyatta Memorial Funeral Home is a 5 star first of its kind facility in the country" – Dr Johansen Oduor, Chief Government pathologist.
- Embalming, refrigeration & autopsy services
- Post embalming cosmetology
- Repatriation services
- Free counselling services and first aid
- We receive bodies from other funeral homes, hospitals and also from home.
- Sale of beverages & snacks at the coffee shop during dispatches
An Ultra-Modern Facility that Features:
- 200 body storage capacity
- 3 spacious chapels with public address equipment
- Executive waiting lounges
- State-of-art autopsy/embalming facilities
- Caring and compassionate staff
- Ample parking space
- Outdoor shaded waiting areas
- Fully equipped conference rooms
- Coffin shop
To provide an unparalleled funeral service experience in our modern, elegantly appointed, state of the art facility to families when they call upon us during their time of need.
To be a leading client-centred funeral and repatriation services provider through the use of state-of-the-art technology.
Work ethics and integrity
Efficiency and teamwork
Care and Compassion
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 - 00100 GPO
Along Northern Bypass,
Kahawa West, Nairobi
Phone: 0794 896960